Tuesday 17 January 2012

My Flash Mob Moment

After spending the last week in Las Vegas, you probably should expect the unexpected and I honestly thought I was going to get one while shopping at a fashion store in Vegas.

What caused it?  Well, it was a song.

Which song? "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train.

What did I think it would cause? A Flash Mob.

What is a Flash Mob? Check out the video link below from the movie "Friends with Benefits" to learn more.



What did I think was going to happen?  The song played in the store and I heard at least three or four people react.  There were either people singing or humming the song suddenly and being in Vegas, I thought they would break out into a Flash Mob moment.  

What did happen?  Everyone continued shopping and the humming stopped when the next song played.

What can you do now?  Watch a Flash Mob video to "Hey, Soul Sister" I found on YouTube below.