Tuesday 15 November 2011

The Blog and I

"What's happened to your blog?"

This is a question I've been asked quite a lot lately because it's obviously been a while since my last post.  After I got this question again last night, I decided to respond this morning.

The blog exists though admittedly it hasn't been as active of late.  I've had a busy few weeks with various events and travels which has meant very little screen time in front of my computer and increasingly I've been using my tablet for managing my e-mails, but haven't found it quite as comfortable when it has come to working on the blog.

I've also been a proponent of the fact that if you write something, it should be somewhat meaningful, even if it means you write less often but when you do write, it should be appreciated.  I haven't had as much from a personal perspective to probably share of late hence I didn't see the need to rush in front of my computer and put out a post.

The good news is that I should be around in front of my computer a lot more often over the next few weeks so you will probably start seeing more posts from me (including one later today if I can complete it), so don't fret and thanks to everyone for their feedback, both positive and negative thus far.  The blog will continue and hopefully my random ramblings continue to make sense occasionally. :)